- Zavemusic started in 2001. Since then, lots of songs have been written, lots of background tracks and instrumentals have been produced. The building process and the intentions are always the same:
You've got to tell a story.
- The beauty is that a song or a melody can be painted in many differents colors. The idea is to use the instruments available to your immediate reach as brushes and start painting.
- I am mainly working with Guitars, Bass, Pianos & Keys, Drums, Banjos, Harmonicas & Violins. I try to stay in the non-synth realm of music, in a more organic and analog space.
- From time to time I partner with lyricists and enjoy the co-writing experience. The goal is to create tracks that take the songs to their highest level. What you get are songs that are not only ready for pitching but for distribution and streaming as well.
Meet Zave Nathan
- I was born in Paris and in 'Music'. My mother was a classical pianist so growing up I was bathed in classical music, mixed with the usual French radio and television pop songs of the 60s and 70s. I studied piano for three years at the Conservatory encouraged by her enthusiasm about my musical talents, but ... one afternoon I saw the movie "Woodstock" ... and my life changed ... I sat through 3 back-to-back showings ... I could not leave the theater!
- Today I am still the same, crazy about guitars and drums and bass and B3's and horn sections and pianos and violins and harmonicas and banjos.
- This is why I love Blues, Country , Rock, R&R, Funk.
- I write and produce songs that tell a story and move your heart and your feet.